Ubuntu Global Jam

Ubuntu Global Jam is coming up in TWO WEEKS.  Do any of the ReLoCo teams
have plans?  Do we have a state-level plan?

Jono Bacon has a post up about the (rather light) formal paperwork side
of organizing an event at:
http://www.jonobacon.org/2011/03/15/ubuntu-global-jam-more-events-more-needed/

To get word out I would need to have press releases done by March 24th
at the latest.  If ReLoCo leads can give me details I can prep the
releases which can then be distributed to local media outlets by the
teams.  Press releases would need to be at media outlets by mid-day
March 25th to have any hope of getting word out.  Examples of this would
be giving a copy to a local radio/TV station for their "coming events"
round-up as well as to local newspaper(s) for inclusion in their events
calendar.

Does anybody have itches to scratch during Global Jam that would provide
a neat promotional opportunity prior to the release of Narwahl right
around Easter?

Stephen Michael Kellat
Ashtabula County

Follow ups