Re: Ubuntu Global Jam

As far as the Dayton area, I don't have anything planned, and I'll have
to see how long I can manage things now, just got a job, and oddly
enough I may be able to start attending Columbus ubuntu Hours after work
since I'll be in the area. Job site is in Dublin lol.

Also, can someone please re-state the details for the state-wide meeting
that's being planned in Columbus? My inbox is a little packed to even
sift through the results of the search.

Thanks!
Jordan