From: Scott Randby <srandby@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ubuntu Ohio LoCo Team" <ubuntu-us-ohio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 8, 2011 1:07:50 AM GMT-0400
Subject: [Ubuntu-us-ohio] Unity

Since I don't spend time on IRC channel, I don't know if this issue has
been discussed there, so I thought I'd raise it here.

The basic issue I have is that Unity drives me crazy. So I looked around
and tried out Xubuntu which I like very much. I'm thinking of switching
over to Xubuntu completely, but I still want to be part of this
community. It seems to me that Xubuntu users should be accepted here,
but is that true? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Scott Randby