Re: Need help configuring an oddball repository source

That wouldn't necessarily persist and the netbook is turned off time to
time.  Running out of power while on the road does that.

I assume I would have to edit /etc/fstab to make such persist at each
restart.  What's the safest way to do that?

SMK