Re: Natty CD shipment

I am in Columbus as well, if they can change the shipping address, it
could come to my work where we won't have to worry if somebody is here
or not to sign.

Brian Freytag
I Don't Like This Game System Administrator/Web Developer
http://www.idontlikethisgame.com/
Social Media Widget
http://forums.precisionwebdev.com

P.S. Coding the Social Media Widget takes up a lot of my already
limited free time, and I don't see a dime from it unless people
donate. It is donations that keep this widget up to date and the most
popular social media bookmarking plugin since Sexy Bookmarks. If
you're capable, please consider a donation. Any size donation is
greatly appreciated! Thanks!
http://www.idontlikethisgame.com/code/donate.