Columbus Ubuntu Hour

Hi Everyone,

After speaking to a couple members, I am proposing a location change for
the Columbus Ubuntu Hour. I attended 1 meeting and had found that it was
much to tedious to attend and I believe others would agree.

I believe the location of the meet is preventing us from growing and the
location change should be easily accessible and free from parking and
traffic hassles, after all, it's supposed to be an hour of fun and not
headaches.

So I would like to extend Joshua's invite to everyone who lives in
Columbus to offer their input on this matter.

regards,
David M.