Columbus Ubuntu Hour Ideas

Greetings,

I would like to propose a change to the location of the Columbus Ubuntu Hour. I have attempted to attend an a UH at the current location, and was unable to because I did not have enough money for parking (which I was unaware that I needed money for.) Parking at this location is very hard at best, is even worse during the time that the UH is scheduled for.

I, therefore, propose a change of venue and time for the Columbus UH. I have spoken to other members that have similar concerns about the current location.

I invite others who live in Columbus to offer their input into what might make it easier to attend Ubuntu hour.

Thanks,

Joshua Gould

Follow ups