Re: Northeast Ohio Census Call

Hello Ohio.

I would think, from purely my POV mind you, that Mahoning, Trumbull, and
Columbiana counties should be one reLoCo. Anything else is just too big. in
this way, anything to the west or north of Trumbull (Ashtabula and Stark
counties, etc.) would belong to the NE Ohio group as per Stephen's idea of
basing it on census identities. The question is, as this thread intends to
find out, who is where currently. I am in Lake Milton, right on the
Mahoning, Trumbull, and Portage cty borders, basically.

If it made sense, I could go to Akron easily enough. But if as I suspect
that I would be too far east to be in the NE Ohio area (sounds funny,
right?) then I would prefer to help grow a Western Reserve (or whatever we
called it) eastern Ohio reLoCo.

Thoughts?

James Cain
IRC: ronnoc