Re: Northeast Ohio Census Call

Hey all,

I'm an Ashtabula County nativie living in University Heights.

I think it's important to note that numerous Ubuntu Hours and various events
can easily be set up within the ReLoCo. It just takes a little coordination.
I tend to have a lot of pride for NE Ohio and would hate to see it splinter
into several more parts. If someone wants to have an Ubuntu Hour for
Columbiana, Mahoning and Trumbull counties on Tuesday at 8pm at the
Starbucks in the Barnes and Noble in Boardman and then another group wants
to have an Ubuntu Hour for Lake and Ashtabula Counties at the Panera in
Mentor at 7pm  on Thursday, it should go on without a hitch. Thoughts on
this?

mathay