Re: Census Call - Placing Pins on the Map

Hi all,

I definitely appreciate everybody getting so in to Ubuntu Hours and
getting things going, but this is getting kind of ridiculous with all
of the e-mails I've been getting.

Is there any way the NEO folks could create a Google Group (like we
did in Columbus) to avoid 'spamming' folks' e-mails, or find another
mailing list sort of deal to communicate amongst yourselves? I'd
greatly appreciate it.

I can understand all of the e-mails surrounding the elections because
that is, in essence, a state-wide LoCo event, but I think that ReLoCo
business should be conducted somewhere else. Obviously, sending
reminders and stuff like that makes sense, but day-to-day
operational/organizational stuff doesn't need to be sent to the entire
list. If everyone else disagrees with me, I'll go ahead and shut up,
but I'm just expressing my opinion on the matter.

Thanks!

Brian Freytag