Re: Census Call - Placing Pins on the Map

This also goes for the Columbus group discussing Ubuntu Hour
times/locations. When I started up the group a couple(?) years back, I
also created a Google Group that many users still use to discuss this
kind of stuff:

http://groups.google.com/group/ohio-ubuntu-columbus-reloco

Brian Freytag