Re: Voting time! Deadline: Sunday June 12th 2011

Hi,

I've been hearing that these instructions seem a bit overwhelming for
some.  gpg really isn't as hard as it seems.  Like anything in the
Linux-world you just have to get over the entry barrier.

If you don't already have a gpg key, follow the instuctions in section
1 of 'Your Key' at:
http://www.madboa.com/geek/gpg-quickstart/

You should also upload your public key to a server (section 3 in 'Your
Key') so I can access it to verify your vote submission.

Any questions, feel free to ask here or in IRC.

Gilbert