Re: IMPORTANT: LoCo Money Shift

On 08/01/2011 06:19 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:

Please do not send any money to me via PayPal at this time.  Due to
circumstances beyond my control a 21 day holding period has been
instituted within the past hour for any payments received by me.
Considering that the postal service moves quicker than that and that
that is the PCI standard time for chargebacks, only mailed things can be
accepted on my part for now if they have a financial nature.

That mailing address is:

Stephen Michael Kellat
P.O. Box 1658
Ashtabula, OH  44005-1658
So we need to pay for a booth this year, and this situation sounds
like the existing money is not going to be available to be able to do
that.  Are you saying that we need to start a new collection?  If so,
there isn't much time, and snail mail really is not ideal.

Gilbert