Mythbuntu Pre-installed Vendors?

Greetings all.

I can find vendors like System76 and ZaReason who sell machines with Ubuntu preinstalled.

Debian has a list of vendors like that too.

I can't find any references to such for Mythbuntu, though.

Has anybody ever heard of a vendor offering Mythbuntu systems preinstalled here in the US? In the end I want to set up a home DVR/PVR rig to catch television. Right now I want to start pricing to see if there are any package solutions before I go out buying parts bit by bit.

SMK

Follow ups