Looking for Cincinnati members.....

Hello Ohio,

I am a member from the Cincinnati area looking for other Cincinnati
members.  If any one who reads this is part of the Cincinnati team
please email mail me back.  I am looking forward into meeting up with
the team and getting to know some of its members.  I am here to learn a
lot about this great OS, and to try to assist as much as possible with
any current projects Ubuntu related through the Ohio team.

Thanks,

Michael Filacchione
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by