Re: Lawsuit over the tzdata package

I would argue that these dorks (ok so trying to use a word that would not be a curse here)   should have been able to see this coming!
They market "software" for those who can tell the future from the stars after all.

just sayin ...   HA HA

off topic - anything happening for a release event around the 13th ?