Re: Global Jam (Precise Pangolin)

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Stephen Michael Kellat
<skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Two bits excerpted from Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter #252:
>
> === Ubuntu Global Jam: Call For Events! ===
>
> Ubuntu Global Jam (UGJ) will take place from 02-04 March 2012. UGJ is
> a call to action for Ubuntu users to organize and participate in a
> local event designed to be fun and improve Ubuntu at the same time.
> Anyone is able to contribute to their local UGJ event and everyone is
> welcome and encouraged to get involved.

Are any of the reloco leads or anyone else interested in organizing
one or more of these?  I put together an event at Ohio State about a
year ago.  It was pretty easy.  I just had to get a room reserved with
power/internet (got it for free working with the OSU open source
club), and sent out an invite on this list.

Mike