Global Jam (Precise Pangolin)

Two bits excerpted from Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter #252:

=== Ubuntu Global Jam: Call For Events! ===

Ubuntu Global Jam (UGJ) will take place from 02-04 March 2012. UGJ is
a call to action for Ubuntu users to organize and participate in a
local event designed to be fun and improve Ubuntu at the same time.
Anyone is able to contribute to their local UGJ event and everyone is
welcome and encouraged to get involved.

http://www.jonobacon.org/2012/02/07/ubuntu-global-jam-call-for-events-2/

=== Organizing a Memorable Ubuntu Global Jam ===

Benjamin Kerensa of the Ubuntu Oregon LoCo team shares several tips
for teams seeking to organize an Ubuntu Global Jam in early March. He
includes the following topics: picking a time, finding a venue,
engaging potential sponsors for this event and more.

http://benjaminkerensa.com/2012/02/06/organizing-a-memorable-ubuntu-global-jam

We're at mid-February already. What are we doing as a LoCo this time around?

Stephen Michael Kellat

Follow ups