Fwd: Credit Card Sized Raspberry Pi Computer Board Runs Ham Radio Software

This is taken from the AMSAT bulletin. I don't know how much overlap we've got as a LoCo between *buntu users and duly-licensed amateur radio operators. This is looking at Linux from the outside...a perspective we must not forget.

This is something cool to think about this weekend in looking at doing old things in new ways perhaps.

SMK