New Podcast Up

In the links collection log for Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, I've got the
following summary in: "Burning Circle Episode 75.  In this episode,
Stephen from the Ohio LoCo talks about UEFI and Secure Boot.  Also
discussed is the idea of asking Canonical to consider releasing a cheap,
simple computer based on the PandaBoard with Ubuntu preinstalled to help
better incarnate and actualize Ubuntu for those outside the Ubuntu
community currently.  http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/node/103";

This week's episode runs about 6 minutes and addresses at least one
point from our reapproval application as a LoCo when we talked about
approaching local government for adopting Ubuntu.  A very specific
roadblock in our state's case is addressed.

The direct download link for the episode in Ogg Vorbis Ausio is:
http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/sites/default/files/BC-75.ogg

Stephen Michael Kellat