Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Start a Jam!

Paul,

We could meet at a Starbucks somewhere in cincinnati on that Saturday
around noon? I live in the Northwest side of the city, so it would be
easiest for me to meet somewhere near tri County. I know I'm being very
vague here, just trying to determine what would work best for both of us,
or anyone else who would be willing to join us. There's a Starbucks or a
panera near here if that would work for you? I'll get details on the
location once we reach a consensus on general area and venue. Maybe a
McDonald's would work even. All these places have free WiFi too.

Thanks,
Brandon