Vox Pop: A Call-in Question For The Podcast This Weekend

Hello Ohio!  For Monday's episode of The Burning Circle, I'm looking for
feedback from across the state that can be aired.  We've got a voice
mail line re-established for now that you can call in to leave an answer
to a question being posed.

The question this weekend is: "What flavor of Ubuntu do you favor and why?"

Remember to tell us briefly who you are and roughly where you are around
the Buckeye State when you leave your message.  You can leave a message
by calling 206-299-2120 and entering extension 1580.  There might be a
small amount of silence before the voicemail prompt begins.  If you
favor using SIP, you can use sip:1580@xxxxxxxxxxx instead.

Our hope is to play a selection of the best responses during the next
episode.  Answers need to be in before 7 PM Eastern Time Sunday to be
considered.

Have a great weekend!

Stephen Michael Kellat
Presenter, The Burning Circle