Burning Circle Episode 108

This week's episode mentions new agreements entered into by Canonical,
notes that we are roughly one month away from the release of the
**Raring Ringtail**, and poses a new question for Vox Pop.  The question
posed for the week of March 25th is: "Are you ready for Raring
Ringtail's release in about a month?"  To call in, you can use a normal
telephone within our great Buckeye State and call 1-206-299-2120 and
then enter extension 1580. If you feel brave enough to use a SIP client,
you can also use this magic URI: **sip:1580@xxxxxxxxxxx**.  Examples of
what calling sounds like using Twinkle are also provided in this episode.

Download [here
(MP3)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/sites/default/files/BC-108.mp3)
[(ogg)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/sites/default/files/BC-108.ogg)
[(FLAC)](https://archive.org/download/BC108/BC-108.flac), or [subscribe
to the podcast (MP3)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/burningcircle/feed) to
have episodes delivered to your media player.  We suggest subscribing by
way of a service like
[gpodder.net](http://gpodder.net/subscribe?url=http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/burningcircle/feed).

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/>.