Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 10:29:08 -0400
From: "Identica" <notifications@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Stephen Michael Kellat" <skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Identi.ca converting to pump.io on 1 June 2013

Dear Identica user,

The Identi.ca social network service will be moving to a new software
platform on June 1, 2013.

* Active accounts will be converted automatically to the new
  platform. If you are getting this email, it means your account is
  active. You don't have to do anything further.

* Accounts that have not been used in more than a year will not be
  converted. If you have friends or people you like on Identi.ca that
  you think should keep being users, please let them know how to
  upgrade.

* More info is available at http://identi.ca/doc/pumpio

My goal for Identi.ca has always been to build a network of federated
social sites. This change will be a big step towards that goal.

I hope you're as excited as I am. Thanks for your continuing support
of Identi.ca.

Evan Prodromou
evan@xxxxxxxx
https://e14n.com/evan