Reminder for May 7th: GO VOTE!

Greetings from Ashtabula everybody.  I got my written orders today from the Ashtabula County Board of Elections dispatching me as a Precinct Election Official to a precinct.

71 out of Ohio's 88 counties have some poll or another running Tuesday.  If you have something to go vote on tomorrow...you should.  Some county boards of elections have fabulous query tools that will show you what your ballot is for tomorrow, if any.  Your county's board of elections should have a website these days and the portal for reaching such can be found here: http://electionsonthe.net/

Have a good election day.  I'm going to be unreachable until Wednesday as I help make local democracy happen.

Stephen Michael Kellat

Follow ups