Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 09:57:23 -0700
From: Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph <lyz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: community-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New community site on ubuntu.com

Hi everyone,

We’re very happy to announce that the newly developed
http://community.ubuntu.com is now online! It is the primary address
for interested Ubuntu users to stay involved and get informed about
what our community is doing and is now linked in the new header at
ubuntu.com.

If you want to help out and improve things, feel free to file bugs on
the ubuntu-community-website project[0], where we keep track of
things.

A handful of contributors worked hard with the Canonical Design and
Web team and from now on it will be easy for us as a community to keep
the site up to date. Thanks again to everyone who helped out with this
project. Well done!

[0] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-community-website

http://www.princessleia.com