Re: The Continuing Distributed Denial of Service Attacks on freenode

While I personally will be hanging out in the oftc network, that's more
because I'm dealing with Debian systems at work right now.

On the other hand, I don't think that we should expect email-level of
reliability or availability from IRC.

Thoughts?