Re: Items for discussion

1. Ohio Linux Fest itself had a Keysigning party last year, as one of
Friday night's BoF sessions: http://ohiolinux.org/bofs I wasn't there,
since I didn't come until Saturday AM, so I'm not sure how successful it
was. I might just ask the BoF session organizers whether there are plans to
do one already so we don't step on anyone's toes or compete. Or, if there
was such a big demand that they could support one each on Friday and
Saturday, then that could also work. In that case, I think aiming for our
keysigning as part of Ubucon would be better.

2. Stickers would be cool. I know when I ordered from the Canonical store,
the biggest expense I had was shipping, so it might really be worth making
our own Ubuntu Ohio stickers, and the quote from Moo sounds reasonable. (Is
400 a good number?) Or, if we could afford one or a handful of nice swag
giveaways, could we do a raffle? Business cards with info on the LoCo would
be nice handouts too.

Sorry to miss the meeting.
-Dave