Burning Circle Episode 127

This edition is a general round-up that also talks about the presenter's experience attempting a fresh install of the Saucy Salamander alpha from Xubuntu.

Download [here (MP3)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/sites/default/files/BC-127.mp3) [(ogg)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/sites/default/files/BC-127.ogg) [(FLAC)](http://archive.org/download/BC127/BC-127.flac) [(Speex)](http://archive.org/download/BC127/BC-127.spx), or [subscribe to the podcast (MP3)](http://lisnews.org/taxonomy/term/113/feed) to have episodes delivered to your media player.  We suggest subscribing by way of a service like [gpodder.net](http://gpodder.net/subscribe?url=http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/burningcircle/feed).

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/>.

* * *