Fwd: New Local communities health check process

Submitted for your information.  I have asked when this will enter into force and if we can be moved into "Verified" status ASAP.  If we have to do a health check that will wait until **after** Ohio Linux Fest so I can get pictures of everybody from the event to put on the wiki.

Stephen Michael Kellat
Point of Contact/Leader, Ubuntu Ohio

Begin forwarded message: