Re: The Verification Application & Looking Ahead

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:51:58 -0400
Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/12/2013 03:03 PM, Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:
> > I would like to hold an IRC meeting at some point soon to talk about what we'd like to do for the balance of 2013 and looking ahead to the T cycle.  Shepherding new Ubuntu Members is great but kinda limited.  What else do we want to do as a community?
>
> Are going to have a agenda wiki page for this?

Once we get closer to setting a date.

> > Right now I am seeking broad date ranges so I can set up a Doodle poll to narrow down.  November 5th is a completely off-limits day as I will be serving as a Precinct Elections Officer administering the 2013 General Election and already have a precinct to serve at.  Ubuntu Developer Summit kicks off on November 19th so we can consider that the hard limit for holding a meeting.
>
> May we have the link to the poll?

Not yet.  I'd like to hear general feedback as to weeks people may or may not be available first to begin narrowing things down.  A poll now on Doodle would be huge with dates between now & vUDS-1311.

[snip]