Mock virtual Ubuntu Hours

All,

Over the last two days, on our IRC channel, jrgifford, paultag, and I
were talking about using a website that runs WebRTC and it's called
chab.org.  We have a channel open for use: chatb.org/#ubuntu-us-ohio We
are planning to host virtual Ubuntu Hours (vUH, if a shorthand is
allowed) instead of in-person Ubuntu Hours since we are very scattered
in our LoCo and state.

If you are interested in this, please reply to this thread (or the
mailing-list one) so we can figure out how many are coming and what sort
of dates that we do this mock vUH.  If this successfull, we can roll
these out bimonthy or based on what we decide to do.

Thank you,
Svetlana Belkin
--
A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women

Follow ups