Re: Second mock Virtual Ubuntu Hours

On 01/25/2014 04:03 PM, Scott Randby wrote:
> I don't think there is anything wrong with IRC. I still use it to work
> online with students instead of an XMPP service or any audio or video
> service. IRC is great.

I'm starting to agree with you and everyone who said that on Friday.  I
think I understood jrgifford's suggestion at the last meeting that we
had as a "in-person" virtual Ubuntu Hour.

Once we get more people on board on this idea of using IRC for our
virtual Ubuntu Hours, I will send out a Doodle poll for our first one.
Sounds cool with everyone?

Svetlana Belkin
--
A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women