Re: Hi!

Hey there, thanks for popping and saying "hi".

On 02/15/2014 03:51 PM, Emily Gonyer wrote:
> Anyhow, I'm happy to be on the team and hope to get to know you all
> better and learn how I can better contribute to Ubuntu in the coming
> weeks/months :)

Welcome to the team. As I said in the IRC channel, that we are very
scattered, though most are in the northern half past Dayton, and that we
don't really have a focus.  My suggestions at this point is to keeping
working on what you have skills for.  I know that Ubuntu GNOME has a
team here in the Community [1] and I would suggest you to join that team
and see what they have for you to do.  Also Ubuntu Women team can help
you get more women in the FOSS flied and I already see that you joined them!

I hope that helps.

[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women