Fwd: ARLS007 AMSAT Celebrates 40 Years in Space for AO-7

Something geeky for a change of pace as the weather is set to get nasty/nastier this week.  This is a case of "ghostly tech" that was presumed dead in orbit but after enough chance perturbations came back to life.  Thankfully we don't have too many zombie packages in the archive... :-)

Stephen Michael Kellat
Point of Contact/Leader, Ubuntu Ohio
Member, LoCo Council

Begin forwarded message: