[POLL]Which Mailing-List We Should Use.

All,

Currently we have two mailing lists for our team, and we use the LP one[1]. But we also have a lists.ubuntu.com[2] one too.

Why did we make the switch to the LP list from lists.ubuntu.com? Based on this e-mail[3], Jacob said that the lists one uses mailingman and it is a hassle to use.

Fast forward to now, we are the only LoCo Community that is using the LP lists.

This thread is a poll for which one we should use. Please just reply with LP or lists.ubuntu.com. You may also give reasons why.

Thank you.

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-us-ohio/