Re: [POLL]Which Mailing-List We Should Use.

On 12/27/2014 08:49 AM, Douglas Stanley wrote:
Not necessarily a vote, but if it changes, will we have to resubscribe?

Yes, if we use the lists.ubuntu.com one.

Wait, maybe moving away from lp would be good, because every time there
is a discussion going on the mailing list, if it gets even a little bit
silly, there tend to be mass unsubscriptions. If the list is tied to lp,
it also results in people leaving the lp group. Separating them may keep
our lp numbers higher.

Your reasoning is good here and I think that's what we should do. But if we do that, we still need a way to get announcements to people.
--
Svetlana Belkin
A.K.A: belkinsa