ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

December 2015 Meeting

We had a great turnout for our meeting that was tonight! We discussed a lot of good topics and we
even had a guest appearance from Nathan Haines!

Throughout the next week, I will send items to this list about several items we discussed. These are
important items as this is how we decide how to move forward with the team. So please pay careful
attention to them.

The agenda is here, with timestamps to when each item was covered in the meeting: https://wiki.ubunt
u.com/MeetingLogs/WisconsinTeam/20151201
The video link is here. I highly suggest that you watch it if you missed the meeting. We covered
very important items. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WsIqPM8kPE
If we didn't cover something, or you would like to make a point, please respond to this email and we
can address it.

Happy holidays!

--
Have a nice day,Simon Quigleytsimonq2Contact for the Ubuntu US Wisconsin LoCo TeamLubuntu Contributor