ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Remote activity idea...

While thinking about activities we can organize / participate in given our
situation (everyone remote) I came upon an idea.

I'd enjoy conducting and participating in a sort of *"everyday Ubuntu"
show-and-tell via Google Hangouts Live* where we could each take turns
doing a screenshare with the group where we talk everyone through a normal
day using Ubuntu. We could cover applications, uses, updates,
tips-n-tricks, work, school, games, etc.

Personally, I learn a lot by observing other people's OS setups and asking
questions.

Thoughts?

Mike Putnam

Follow ups