ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: Remote activity idea...

It's like.... Ubuntu Hour, but...online. That's a pretty sweet idea. I dig
it.

Bonus to whoever screenshares a headless only setup

Let's toss this idea around for sure.

We're doing a 30-days-of-Commitmas (learn git, etc) in a community I'm in
(find #Commitmas on Twitter), we could do some sort of "Ubuntu Blitz"
similarly?

-AH