ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Leadership

Good evening,

It seems like nobody has applied to be on the oligarchy. If you would
still like to apply, please send something here whenever you get the
chance.

And with this, because I am the only person who is interested in
leading this group, I am holding a vote. If you strongly disagree with
me being the leader, then vote me down. But if you like the energy I
bring and how things are being run, please vote me up. If you don't
know whether or not to vote up/down, then please abstain. I am working
out the kinks with using Launchpad, but by goal is to have voting open
until Friday, December 18, 2015. If I get more upvotes then downvotes,
then I will be the Facilitative Leader of the Ubuntu US Wisconsin LoCo
Team.

If you would like to convince people one way or another, please send
something to this list with reasoning why/why not. And if you say why
not, propose a leadership plan for the future. Please refrain from
using false information in your testimony.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please let me know as soon
as possible.

Have a nice day,
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2
Contact for the Ubuntu US Wisconsin LoCo Team
Lubuntu Quality Assurance Tester