From: Joseph Salisbury <joseph.salisbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kernel Team <kernel-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Submit and discuss
any Ubuntu related news stories <ubuntu-news-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ubuntu Kernel Team - Weekly Newsletter, 2015-12-15
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:06:37 -0500

Hello,

The Ubuntu Kernel Team has published this weeks newsletter[0].

The Newsletter is published weekly.  It contains highlights from the week, announcements regarding
the development and
stable kernels, as well as any other exciting news the Kernel Team may have.

There will be no newsletter for the next two weeks due to the holidays.  The next news letter will
be published on January 5th, 2016.

Sincerely,

The Ubuntu Kernel Team

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Newsletter/2015-12-15