ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

IRC Meetings

Good evening,

It seems like Christmas would fall on a Friday. I think it is logical
to say that we won't have a meeting on Christmas. If you object, please
send something to this list. Regardless if you celebrate Christmas or
not, happy holidays! And if you are a student like me, enjoy your
winter break! :)

I also wanted to share some wallpapers made by Rafael Laguna of the
Lubuntu team, to get you in the holiday spirit! Here is where he
describes them: http://lubuntu.me/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year/

And last Friday, we didn't have anybody come to the IRC meeting! I was
around, but it slipped my mind too. So again, we are having our weekly
informal IRC meeting this Friday from 7:00 to 7:30 PM CST. So come
relax, brief us on what you have been doing for the past week, show us
your projects and tips/tricks, and grap a cup of hot chocolate(but
don't spill it on anything, that would be sad)! I hope to see some more
people at our next IRC meeting! :)

An for those people who didn't know, and who use RSS, we have an RSS
feed for our meetings! It is linked on our All Meetings page on the
LoCo Portal. Speaking of that, our weekly IRC meetings up to our next
meeting will be put in the portal, so it is advertised and the RSS
people (like me) have their fix. ;)

If you object to any times, please send something to the ML. Also, if
you plan on coming, that is welcome in the ML as well. Maybe even tell
us what kind of hot chocolate(or lack of) you plan on drinking! ;)

See you then! :)

--
Have a nice day,
Simon Quigley