ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Hour on Wednesday night

OK, I'm definitely no t going tonight. The way my voice sounds, I'm only good for singing Tom Waits songs.

We can either reschedule for next week, or the weekend, or just abandon this month's Ubuntu Hour completely.

What say you, Internets?

--Bob.