ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Hour on Wednesday night

So, did anyone go to Ubuntu Hour last Wednesday? If not, is there interest in re-scheduling? How about Wednesday, 7 December? A bit earlier in the month to catch up on the Ubuntu Hour we missed, and to avoid the madness of Chrishanukwandiwaleid.

--Bob.