ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Need a venue for Wednesday's Ubuntu Hour

Hi Waterloo Ubuntoids! Because I had a bad experience (again) at the Duke of Wellington pub at the last Ubuntu Hour Waterloo meeting, I want to hold the next one (this coming Wednesday, 15 August)[1] at a different location.

Darcy and I briefly talked about a location in University Plaza, but either I forgot what we came up with, or we never did come up with anything.

So, any ideas for an Ubuntu Hour Waterloo venue? We're also holding the Ubuntu-ca IRC meeting[2] on Wednesday at 7:00pm, so we need a spot from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, assuming Ubuntu Hour is only an hour long. It would be good to find a place before Wednesday. And as I write this, it's technically already Monday...

--Bob.

[1] Ubuntu Hour Waterloo: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/1860/detail/ [2] Ubuntu-ca IRC meeting: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/1846/detail/

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx>         http://sobac.com/sobac/