ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Need a venue for Wednesday's Ubuntu Hour

There are a few options.  Like Williams.  Or McGuinness.

But I'm going to suggest Al Madina's, at Phillip and University.  I
know they have wifi.  I'll check at lunch if they have power.  They're
mostly a take-out Egyptian place, but you can get baklavas or other
deserts or snacks.

Mostly I'm suggesting them because there's an off chance Ellen might
be able to join us.  With her allergies and things, pretty much all
the other options don't work.

Darcy.