ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Release Party - where and when?

Tis true.

I was going to discuss what to do about it at the Ubuntu Hour/IRC
meeting tomorrow.

Everyone is indeed invited to the Kwartzlab 3rd anniversary party on
the 20th (cover charge notwithstanding).  A party on the Saturday is
doable at some other venue.  I should be able to show up, but I can't
organize, as I'll be coordinating the Central Art Walk stuff the same
day.

Darcy.