ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Hour is rescheduled to 13 Dec 2012 [was: Ubuntu Hour on Friday is uncertain]

So here's the plan:  Tonight's Ubuntu Hour is canceled (Charles is still
down with the flu), but next week we'll combine Ubuntu Hour Kitchener
and Waterloo for 7:00pm, Thursday, 13 December 2012 at the Egg Roll King
restaurant (map: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwS2Ck?m )

Several of us will be participating in the Internet Relay Chat for the
Canada-wide Ubuntu team meeting from 7:00pm to 8:00pm, so bring your
electronic devices and join in.

If you can, please register for Ubuntu Hour on the LoCo Event page so I
can make a reservation at Egg Roll King.  Wouldn't want to run out of
egg rolls!

Ubuntu Hour LoCo event: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2127/detail/

IRC Meeting agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Meetings/2012-12-13

--Bob.