ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail Release Parties on Thursday, 25 April 2013

The deviled eggs are ready! IRC meeting and Party One starts in about an
hour.  Then Jeff Smith's multi-boot demo and Party Two starts in about
two hours.

--Bob, who disagrees with the spell checker about the number of Ls in
"Devilled"

Browser IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-ca